Thursday 29 November 2007

I'm sick. (And fat).

I. am. F.A.T.

Seriously.

Just about a month ago, I was still bragging about my flat tummy and proudly striding about in short skirts.

Unfortunately, I guess I was too carried away and I began to binge. Had Baskin Robins almost every other day, indulged in chocolates whenever I felt like it, and even ate when I wasn't hungry.

Now, I've got a bloated tummy, and I look super ugly in anything I wear.

Okay, maybe that was a little hyperbolic.

But you get the idea.

HOW??!!???!?!?!?

I HATE MY BODY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

From today onwards, I will never, ever, ever eat. Ever. Again.

My mum took me to Gurney Plaza (I know, I know. I've counted and I realise I have been there like three or four times in this past one week) for a mother-and-daughter shopping trip. Though a little boring I must admit, but the best thing is, I don't have to use my own money!

I got myself an Extreme sweater (I know it's a little childish, but it felt comfy. Plus, it was cheap. RM 49.90 only. A pretty good bargain, if you asked me) and a pair of Levi's jeans, which I'd never buy with my own money (you see, that's why it's sometimes good to have your parents shop with you).
SUPER DUPER LOW WAIST! I LIKE!!!

Had lunch at Chili's. HUAAA I TELL YOU HOR, THE SERVINGS THERE DAMN FREAKING LARGE LEH!

Which partly explains why mu tummy is so damn freaking huge right now.

I seriously have to stop eating.

Why can't I donate some of my fats to those "starving kids in Africa" (stereotyped, no offense to any Africans reading this)?

Had a coughing fit two nights ago, which lasted for almost an hour. Went to bed at 2 a.m, fell asleep at 3.

I fell sick yesterday. The fever caught me. It invited cough and flu along. Great party they're having in my body right now.

Urrgh.

The cough syrup tasted terrible. Even pinching my nose didn't help much.

I hate being sick.

P.S.:
The doctor cum part-time model cum astronaut, Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, IS SUPER DAMN CUTE!!! Too bad I'm not Muslim.

No comments: