Wednesday 30 January 2008

Artistic me.

Last Sunday, we had a sushi-making session at church.

Japanese mixed rice.

Smiley.



This whole set was made by my group.

Notice the sword in the middle? It's carved out of a carrot. Great creativity, eh?


Nobody dared to touch the giant sushi (the ones hidden underneath), because the whole thing was made out of rice alone.


red sushi is actually covered in curry powder while the white is covered in shredded coconut.
I came up with this idea.



Last night, I spent hours moulding paper clay, and I just finished painting it a little while ago:



In case you don't know what it is, it's supposed to be a mini 'tray'. You know, the kind where girls put their jewellery in. The blue part is where you put your stuff.

Oh, and the blue part actually glows in the dark.

Tell me it's cool!!!!

No comments: