Friday 4 January 2008

flies, birds, hunky guys, ding-dongs.


Prologue


The flies zoom in, but the kingfisher stays at bay.


Today, I tried my luck at attracting the attention of the handsome bird. I failed. =(

However, my effort wasn't all in vain. I attracted some other, uh, unexpected animals.

Of course, this is only a metaphor. For those
of you who are able to read between the lines, congratulations. For those who prefer reading without comprehension, don't worry. It's not really anything worth knowing anyway.



Today, I woke up at 7 a.m..

Yes, if you know me, you should also know that waking up at seven in the morning is the world's most ridiculous thing to do.


However, I defied all laws of sanity and forced my eyelids open.

And then, I fell back asleep.

And awoke again at 8 a.m..

Got dressed and waited for WS to arrive. The time we agreed upon was initially 8 a.m., but I
overslept. (You see, I told you it was a common-sense-lacking idea to meet at eight in the freaking morning.) WS arrived at 9 a.m. .

Why????

"Sorry, I overslept."

EXCUSE ME LEH! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO GET READY BY EIGHT, AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU OVERSLEPT???

But can't blame him also lar. I overslept also, what.

But still.

EVEN IF I DID OVERSLEEP, AT LEAST I'M STILL EARLIER THAN HIM RIGHT???

RIGHT??????


Ok lah, ok lah. Both also wrong lor.

Anyway, we went to the gym. I treadmill-ed, did sit ups, and even tried the weights. WS tried everything.

The gym had lots of photos and posters of hunky, muscular guys, sho
wing off their bodies, clad only in small, triangular briefs.

They looked something like this.

It was then when I noticed.


Me: How come the guys all so hunky and muscular, but their ding-dongs are like practically non-existent one?
WS: ...
Me: Oh, I know!! It's because they train their whole body except for that part right?
WS: ...
Me: Aiyo, they should train "that part" everyday also mar. Or else not their body not proportional liao.
WS: Actually, they do sell miniature weights, specially for training "that".
Me: Cheh, I also know lar.
WS: ...

I actually ran 3 kilometres on the treadmill, according to the machine. Yay!

I'm going swimming next.



Epilogue


I hope the kingfisher comes to me soon. I've been waiting for quite awhile now.



P.S.: I know it's a bit late, but I finally uploaded the photos of my new year eve celebration. Take a look.

No comments: