Friday 1 February 2008

cupid

I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me. I will not let cupid victimize me.....

HA, CUPID, YOU MISSED!!!!!
.........

......

...

Eh?

Damn, he got me.

Why didn't anyone warn me that Cupid has upgraded his bow and arrow for a stealth riffle?

P.S. : Happy 18th birthday, Kevin!!!

No comments: