Friday 22 February 2008

I'm a Resident Evil star.

Yeah, you said it. I've been having a severe case of blogger's block. Guess we're in the same boat, huh? Sucks, doesn't it?

=(

My beloved readers, I know I haven't been updating my blog for a very long time.

Soooooooooo Sorrriiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As an apology, I have uploaded some photos of my hamsters.

Cute leh...

They just love yogurt; they can't stop licking the leftovers off my spoon. Oh and they're crazy about chocolates. Especially Toblerone.

Lucky hamsters, they are. I know. They're mine, if you haven't figured.

I think I've fed them too much, though. Fifi is now so overweight that she has difficulty turning over when I place her upside down.

Or maybe it's because she is pregnant.

Anyway, I'm going to begin teaching this Monday!!!! This weekend shall be dedicated to shopping for new 'teaching clothes'.

Must wear decent clothes to give good image to the kids so that they can grow to be good people.

=_="

If that sentence doesn't stop repeating itself in my head, I might begin to believe in it.

I forced my eyelids open this morning (at the ungodly hour of seven a.m.) to finalize some 'stuff' at the Education Department.

Waking up at seven in the morning is fine, provided I go to bed early.

So you could say I was rather fortunate when last night, (or rather, this morning) at 12 a.m., I felt a headache coming.

Yay!!! Headache means can sleep! Can sleep means can wake up early!!!

I went to bed at 1 a.m. Still can get 6 hours of sleep. Good enough, right?

Toss. Turn.
Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn.

By 2 a.m., I was still doing the drill.

Fortunate, my ass.

At 2.40 a.m., I gave up sleeping. I manicured my nails. Of course, I didn't do a very good job because my eyes were only half open and half my consciousness was in dreamland.

At 3, my phone rang. Talked to Xing till 4.

Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn.

4.30 a.m., I sent Kevin a message.

Oi! I can't sleep. So I'm disturbing you.

I knew he was probably sleeping so it was kind of unexpected when I received a reply from him 5 minutes later.

I pow u ar!!! You woke me up from my sleep! Go count sheep la.

I replied,

It's too dark. So I can't see. So I can't count. So I can't sleep. So I disturb you.

He didn't reply after that.

Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn. Toss. Turn.

At 5.30 a.m., I heard the maid's alarm clock ringing.

Dang. The maid is already awake and I've not fallen asleep yet.
I finally fell asleep at SIX IN THE MORNING.

STUPID ALARM CLOCK WOKE ME UP AT SEVEN.

Remember the undead in Resident Evil? Go figure.

1 comment:

Jasryn said...

So cute! I want. Oh, try Twisties. Twisties are a hit with hamsters.

Where are you teaching?