Wednesday 9 April 2008

Oops...kena tag

Got tagged by Jasryn and Lynn. Oh, well. At least it's something to occupy myself with.

INSTRUCTIONS

Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Not at all.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you, and why?
Jasryn - Because she's a very witty blogger. Good command of English, too. Am an avid reader of her blog.
Lynn - Her blog can be interesting at times.
Yokey - Although she updates her blog only once in a blue moon (not to mention, her posts are all very short), I like how she's so subtle when she blogs.

3.What place do you want to go the most?
Singapore!!!!

4. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
I live to eat. Too much good food around.

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
Just got back from school. Darn sleepy.

I feel like sleeping.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My loved ones.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll go get the highly coveted iPod touch, a new cell phone, the mac book air (of which it's beauty is to die for), and a smart car. And then, I'll spend the rest on shopping sprees.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes. I am known to be a courageous girl.

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Jasryn - witty. smart. funny.
Lynn - friendly. funny. nice?

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Hmm... That's a lot. First of all, my other half has to be male. Definitely male. He has to be smart (very smart), possess a good command of English, has high IQ, not too poor (I still want him to be able to spend on me!) responsible (the last guy I had was totally irresponsible and he pissed me off real bad), and has respectable fashion taste. The most important thing of all?

BEING SMART.

11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
Whores (not literally), people who are just fucking, fucking ugly but think otherwise, and people who speak the twit language. LYK DIZ. DO. NOT. DO. THAT.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
A hug, I guess. Hmm... A kiss would be nice, too. Arrgh. I really dunno.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I'd rather they point it out to me.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love, people, relationships.

15. Are you more afraid of failure or loss?
I'm more afraid of loss. If you fail, you can just try again. However, once you lose something you might never get it back. Besides, it's a very painful feeling to lose something. Trust me. I've been through a whole lot of shit; losing somebody, crying, losing a whole lot of weight, getting failing grades in my exams, and becoming a half-zombie. It was hell.

16. If given a choice, which animal would you opt to be, and why?
I'd want to be a homo Sapien.

17. What makes you feel disappointed?
When I don't get something I want.

Whatever I want, I get.

Period.

18. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
I guess. But I'd decide otherwise.

19. What do your friends label you as?
Short. Hiau. Cute (It's true!!! There are a whole lot of people calling me cute!! Don't believe me? Ask them!!!).

20. Have you taken a bath in the past 12 hours?
No. Got back from school at 2p.m. and it's now 6. I'll get to it soon...

Now, for the hard part.

Everyone I know has been tagged before. I cant find anybody to tag!

Oh, well.

Jasryn
Ee Lynn
Abigail
Ee Ping
Adelyn
Tsen Cai
Aimy
Pin Yin

Fine.

1 comment:

Jasryn said...

Oops. I forgot male... Kinda took it for granted. Oh and you tagged me again. Now thats just cheating.