Wednesday 23 April 2008

wallpapers

Wallpapers.

Dya think of fancy computer desktops or bedroom walls with creative patterns?

***

Was Googling for fancy wallpapers for my new home.

Home as in, my real house.

Not my computer.

Google seemed to think otherwise.

I typed "wallpapers" as my keyword.

Results?

Tons and tons and tons of 'cool wallpapers for your desktop's and 'your computer will never look the same again's.

I rephrased my keywords.

"Glow-in-the-dark wallpapers." (because I was actually looking for this wallpaper which has glow-in-the-dark patterns on it. I've seen one with glow-in-the-dark hearts imprinted on it, and it's sooooo pretty!!)

Results?

"Glow in the dark wallpapers for your desktop!!"

Can glow-in-the-dark wallpapers actually glow in the dark on computer screens?

The last time I checked, computer screens usually glow when switched on, even without any glow-in-the-dark effects.

Regardless of whether it is dark or not.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the links.

I saw images of 'glowing'
images on a black backdrop.

Ahh.... So that's what they meant...

I tried my luck again:

"Wallpapers for rooms."

Finally got what I wanted.

Thankfully, Google was smart enough to finally realise what I was searching for.

People are getting overly technologically inclined these days.

Not that I'm complaining.

No comments: