Monday 19 May 2008

Internetless

OMG OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY GET MY INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!!!

I realise that I haven't been updating my blog for the past two weeks.

TWO WHOLE WEEKS BEING INTERNETLESS!

I almost died.

Really.

Not exaggerating.

Not overreacting.

Not being a drama queen.

I have also realised that the number of my blog readers are dwindling.

*sigh*

Not that I can help it.

When I moved house two weeks ago, Streamyx refused to move with me.

***

Apparently, my family does not understand how much I'm addicted to the Internet. They don't see how disconnected I feel being internetless.

My stupid brother went and played War Craft. Despite me almost dying of lack of being online. He. Played. War Craft. And left me feeling oh-so-disconnected from the world.

Imagine you have a draught victim beside you, dying of thirst. And you're drinking from a bottle full of refreshing fruit juice. Would you keep the drink to yourself, or give the entire bottle to the poor dying chap beside you?

Apparently, my brother chose option 1.

Goodness knows how much guilt he'll feel at my funeral.

***

Damn fucking pissed off at my dad. He thinks I'm not bothered about my university application. I do so much and yet my parents still complain I'm not doing enough.

LECTURE SO MANY TIMES I ALSO CAN RECITE WHAT HE SAY ALREADY LOR!

Fancy being in a bad mood in my first blog entry in weeks.

I don't even feel like being witty or funny anymore.

I hope this blog post doesn't bore you guys.

***

Twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun.

***

My teaching has finally ended.

After 3 months of suffering, I am finally freed from the clutches of monster kids.

WOO HOO!!!

I received presents from my students.

I took pictures of it, but I'm not in the mood of uploading them.

***

Also took lotsa pictures of my new home.

Not in the mood of uploading them either.

I'll upload photos of everything in my next post.

***

I love my new iMac.

***

My cousin finally got me the highly coveted iPhone.

FedEx will be delivering it to me, all the way from America.

Pretty excited about it. Just not in the mood of expressing it.

***

When I was a kid, I have always wondered why you need at least three layers of toilet paper to wipe your ass after defecating.

I thought one was quite enough and I didn't understand why my mum just had to waste toilet paper.

***

My kindergarten teacher told us that we should always finish our rice because the farmers work hard to plant and harvest them.

Hence, I had always thought that rice would be one of the most expensive foods. Little did I know that they're one of the cheapest.

Every time I was almost filled, I would try to finish up my rice and leave the other dishes behind.

Because rice are attained with hard labour, whereas the chickens are only needed to be fed thrice a day.

Imagine how confused I was every time my mum told me to finish up the dishes but leave the rice behind. She'd insist I finish up the chicken instead of the rice.

Why eat the cheapest foods and waste the most expensive one?

***

Fuck my bad mood.

Sorry for this boring, unenlightening post.

I promise I'll do better next time.

No comments: