Monday 30 June 2008

Farewell party invitation

ATTENTION ALL 5 SCIENCE 1 MGSIANS OF YEAR 2006!

You are cordially invited to attend my farewell party, as I shall be leaving for Singapore soon.

Event: Rachel's farewell party
Event type: Potluck 
Date: 6 July 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 4 p.m. - 11.30 p.m. (or any time in between)
Venue: My house
Dress code: Anything goes.  

May I request that each guest bring her own food to be shared with everyone else, as this is going to be a potluck. (Also a way for the host to save more money on food. *winks*)

Everyone is free to give her own opinion on what kind of activities are to be held. So far, the suggestions I have received are:
1. Truth or Dare
2. Mother hen and chicks
3. Ice-Man
4. Heart Attack
5. Monopoly

Please contribute any good ideas that you may have! 

Please also confirm if you are coming or not, as I'll need a rough estimate of the number of guests. 

For those of you who don't know where my house is, you can contact the following for directions:
Pauline, Pin Yin, Jia Ling, Cindy, Yoke Kueen, Erdiana, Ai Fern.

Of course, alternatively, you can also contact me.

Parking spaces are limited, so you might wanna consider carpooling. 

Everyone, please come!!!! I miss you guys! Yes, each and every one of you!

Lets all revive the good old schooling days!

No comments: