Friday 13 June 2008

Writer's block

Chimera is killing me.

I'm out of ideas.

The second part of Jack and Jill is almost done, but not quite.

I can't think of a suitable ending!!!!!

It's stressing me out.

Above that, my vocabulary has at this point decided to suddenly collapse.

Don't worry, I'll get around to it.

***

Readers, any ideas for my next composition? 

Any changes you'd like to see?

A new style, maybe?

A more conventional way of writing, perhaps?

On second thought, nah... Conventional is boring.

Ideas, people! Gimme your ideas!!!

***

Like to dedicate a special personalized composition to a loved one? Give me your plot and I'll put it down in words. It's nice to be able to involve my beloved readers in Chimera.  

UPDATE: I'm finally done with the second part of Jack and Jill. 

Enjoy.

No comments: