Tuesday 29 July 2008

Back!!!!

I know I haven't been updating my blog for a very, very, very long time. Blame the busy schedule. I've been going to bed at two to three in the morning and waking up at six. Six in the morning, mind you. Repeatedly like this for five whole days. Would have been dead by now, if not for my healthy body. *grins* Amazingly, I haven't fallen ill.

Yet.

Oh, you haven't known? I'm in Singapore!!! Ha, ha. And the five days of 'torture' was actually pretty fun. Freshmen Orientation Camp. The best camp I have ever attended in my entire life. Seriously. So, yes. It's been nine days since I've arrived here and I guess I'm getting used to living alone already. Helps a lot to have lotsa friends here. Of course, living alone, there's the laundry, housekeeping, etc. As most of you should know, I have never been a housekeeping kind of person. My room's currently in a mess. I'm gonna clean it soon.

Soon.

I wonder when that will be?

It's great they have a laundry room here, with five washing machines to pick from. I throw literally everything in. Jeans, shirts, even my socks and my underwear. Bras included. Lol. Lazy to hand wash mah...

Laptop just crashed. Bought an external hard disk for just SGD (No more RM!!) 109.00. It's been more than 12 hours since I started repairing my lappie and it still isn't done yet. *sigh*

Notice my (somewhat) different blogging style? Don't ask me why. I just placed my hands on the keyboard and Voila! This came out. Maybe the Singaporean culture is getting at me? I don't know...

Btw, I have noticed that I might be beginning to learn to talk the Singaporean way. There is a distinctive difference between Singlish and Manglish. Hope you guys won't mind my slang that much when I return.

New life, new friends, new loves.

I love Singapore. So far, there hasn't been anything going drastically wrong yet. If you don't include the countless walking and constant aches (my arm's hurting from Sunday's badminton game, plus aches at my back, ass, and legs. Currently having mush difficulty sitting down, standing up, and walking up stairs. Had muscle cramps on my left leg this morning, which still hasn't gone away.), uni life is actually pretty fun. you know, new found freedom and all that. Excitement's still getting at me. know it might be a whole different story when the term actually begins, but I'm not too bothered about that yet.

Still enjoying my new found life.

Here are the photos of my Orientation Camp. Click here (day 1), here (day 2), here (day 3), here (day 4), and here (day 5).

Yup, lots of photos. Ignore them if you're lazy, but view them if you want to see me being kissed by a guy with heavy lipstick on. *big grin*

Shall update you guys again soon. Hopefully, I shall be able (if I'm not too lazy) to put up photos of my room.

Brace yourself.

No comments: