Monday 7 July 2008

Farewell party

Although not many people responded to my invitation, quite a number actually turned up for last night's event.

I must say, I had lots of fun.

Cindy and Yeat Hon were my first guests. They turned up at around 2.30 p.m.. We chatted a little. Then, at 3, Henry arrived. With a bouquet of beautiful roses.


Six pink pretty roses.

THANKS, HENRY! You made my day!

Can't blame me. This is the first time I've ever received flowers from a guy. Touched!

Watched House Of Wax. Disgusting show.

Later, Jia, Suzanna, Phaik Yean, and Mei Hwa came. So did the other guys, XYZ, Yong Hong, and Juon. The guys entertained themselves with the Play Station 2 while the girls lazed around in my oh-so-comfortable room.

Me?

I split myself into two and entertained both groups.

Lol.

Later in the evening, everyone else began showing up and everyone got hyped up. Ate. Laughed. Gossiped. Yelled. Screamed.

20 girls. Food. Laughter. Fun.

You get the idea.

After the meal, all of us (yes all 20 of us) crammed ourselves in my dimly lit (they didn't want to turn on the lights; don't ask me why) room. The guys remained outside, still playing video games.

We relived the old times. Did crazy stuff you'll never see in public. Talked dirty (ha, ha). For a moment, it seemed like I was back in school, when all of us were still childish and innocent.

My only regret is that I totally forgot to snap any pictures with the guys...


Pauline with her food and TV.


Jia yawning? Lol.


Them. Food. Sorry about the blur.


Left to right: Mei Hwa, Phaik Yean, Jia.


Left to right: Suzanna, Yi Hui, Pin Yin.

Me, with the flowers. Happy!!


Yeat Hon got bored and resorted to arranging my stuffed animals. The white, smiling "ball of something" is a present from Henry and Yong Hong. Thanks, guys! Yeat Hon fell in love with the white chicken and was sodomizing it during the entire party. Eww.


Asleep in my comfy bed.


Group photo. Everyone crammed in my room.


Printed on Sing Rou's shirt.


Get off my bed already!


Eating.


Cindy and Suzanna.


Suzanna and I.


Nope, I'm not in the pic.


Pauline, still eating. Lol.


In the end, we had too much food and there were lots of leftovers.

I love the mornings after a party. 

There's always lots for breakfast.

No comments: