Wednesday 16 July 2008

Tagged again. My habits.

Rules:
1.Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag backs!

1. I am smart. Not referring to being academically smart, but being smart emotionally, socially, and psychologically. I am good at psycho games. Do not underestimate me.

2. I can defend myself from being mind read by others.

3. I can read other's minds.

4. I can pretend that i am pretty much dumb, so as to allow my frienemies* to think that I am very easily manipulated.

5. My frienemies usually think they have read my mind, but in actual fact, I have read their mind that they think they've successfully read mine.

6. My frienemies usually use reversed psychology on me. I use reversed reversed psychology on them.

7. I am so certain of my ability that I've no qualms on posting them here. Such is my self-confidence.

8. My favorite anime is Death Note, because its all about psychological battle. 

9. I have no idea what else to write.

10. Facts 1 to 8 have been all about my psychological brilliance, because I am now currently pissed at somebody who underestimated me during our psychological warfare. 

11. But she finally found out I wasn't dumb after all. She made a mistake in judging me. Although the battle was a tie, but I still consider myself the winner because in the end, she realised my true abilities and concluded that I was smart. 

12. Having an opponent recognize and acknowledge your powers is like gaining their respect. Now, that's a real winner.

13. I'm changing the topic now.

14. I love Vampire Knight's art. It's an anime. Go watch. 

15. I'm gonna break rule 4 of this tag because I can't find that many new people to tag.

I tag: 
Jasryn
Lynn
Ee Ping
Pin Yin
Yeat Hon
Tai Howe
Joshua
Abigail
Aimy 
Andrew Kon

*A frienemy is somebody who is your friend on the outside, but is actually your worst enemy. Friennemies are generally more deadly than your usual enemies, but they're also more fun and interesting to talk to. I love psychological battles. 

1 comment:

Jasryn said...

YOU UPDATED! And I like the psychological warfare thing. I'm good at being a bimbo.