Monday 8 September 2008

The goth, the herbovire, and the stupid.

If you knew me well enough, you'd also know very well that I'm a carnivore.

A few days ago, I was tortured by being forced into consuming this:

Yuck.

The story is, Kevin, Kelvin, and I got bored of studying chatting and we decided to play the classic game of Truth or Dare.

The consequence?

A night of study-cum-truth-sharing session, Kevin's nails painted black, Kelvin's arms being graffiti-ed, and me being converted into a herbivore.


The goth, the herbivore, and the stupid.

***

Had my first math quiz.

I flunked.

Real bad.

Not in the mood to talk about it.

***

I wish I had 48 hours a day instead of just 24.

***

For the past two weeks, I have been going to bed at 4-5 a.m. on average and waking up at 8 a.m..

I'm a walking zombie.

***

Last Saturday, my body took it's toll. I fell asleep at 9 p.m. and awoke at 12 p.m. the next day. My longest sleeping record ever.

***

Last night was supposed to be a study night, but we ended up watching some stupid, lame movie in Kelvin's room.

Guilt's overwhelmed me.

***

I'm now officially a Sub-committee of the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering School Club!! Yay!!!!!

***

I'm going to study now.

Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: