Wednesday 3 December 2008

of shopping and jogging.

I bought a new Guess purse!!!

RM 199.00

Nice, right!!!!!


My very first 'classy' purse.




And now, I'm broke. Please don't tell my parents that. I just took 100 bucks from my mum the other day.

Took the opportunity to camwhore a little with Xing...


I meant to upload some photos of my dad's brand new RM 3800 limited edition Tissot watch, but I'm just way too lazy. You can Google for pictures if you want.

Yesterday, my mum took me to Gurney Plaza and we had manicure + pedicure!!!!

They even gave us this sort of waxing treatment where they dipped our entire hands and feet into hot liquid wax. The wax caked on my hands and feet and you could see a layer of thin 'something' covering my bodily organs, reminding me of House Of Wax, much to my disgust.

Though I must admit, the after effects were great. My skin felt especially smooth and refreshed. The manicurist also removed all my dead skin cells on the soles of my feet and gave me a brief foot massage.

You know how I always complain about bad services in Malaysia?

Not this time.

I love their services. The people there are polite and they do their jobs well. Not to mention, I L-O-V-E the ambience. Comfy cushions, pretty curtains and dainty decorations. You could fall asleep in there!

RM 230.

***

I fell asleep at 4 a.m. last night (or rather, this morning) and woke up at 7.30 a.m.. A crazy thought (yes, it's an awfully crazy idea considering the fact that I just had three hours of sleep AND that I'm so NOT a sports person) crossed my mind and I decided to go for a morning jog. Ten minutes into it, I started feeling queasy and vomited.

Gosh, I didn't even have breakfast yet.

And just three minutes ago my mum came into the room and she was like "Why did you lie to me? You said you went jogging alone but your grandmother said a guy was outside waiting for you in a car."

I said no but she didn't believe me.

*Some contents have been removed because I realised I was too rash in typing them, much to my heated anger for being so wrongly accused*

And I thought I could make it a habit to jog every morning to keep myself healthy.

I'm having second thoughts about that now.

See how parents discourage their kids to practice good habits?

No comments: