Monday 22 December 2008

Walaoeh...testing my brain leh.

It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names and/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And have fun with it!

4 LETTER WORD: Rich
BOY NAME: Ryan
GIRL NAME: Rebecca
OCCUPATION: Racer
A COLOR: Red
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Ring
BEVERAGE: Raspberry juice
FOOD: Rice
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Rubbish?? (My rubbish bin is in my bathroom one what)
A PLACE: Reading room in Hall 8
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Ran and fell down and bruised my knee.
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: ROAR!!!

You think damn easy to think of R words is it? You try and see!!!

No comments: