Monday 11 May 2009

Yoke's birthday.

"No wise man ever wished to be younger."
-Jonathan Swift-


First time out shopping since I arrived back home two weeks ago!!!

Yesterday was Yoke's birthday, and she invited me out shopping with her.

Lunch at Sakae Sushi with Yoke, Erdiana, and me.

About a month ago, I promised to treat Yoke to lunch if she kindly helped me with my assignment.

And so, here we were, at Sakae Sushi, eating happily, ordering dish after dish without a care in the world.

The bill turned out to be: 145 EFFING RINGGIT AND 15 EFFING CENTS.

Out of that, Erdiana only ate RM 21 worth of food.

I so do not want to know how much Yoke and I ate. On top of that, I did promise that I would treat her to lunch... so...

*sigh*

Tried on dresses...
This is a red shirt/dress I fell in love with at first sight.

Though I don't know if it's actually okay to wear it as a dress...

I think it would look better if I wore it with a pair of jean shorts. Or leggings; but leggings only look good on tall people with slender legs. My legs are just not... well... you get the idea.

Martina said I looked as if I just walked out of my boyfriend's bedroom wearing his over sized shirt.

Marcus says his girlfriend calls it the 'after-sex shirt'.

Personally, I love that slutty look of me in that rumpled loose shirt, chic make-up complete with heavy mascara and messed up hair (yeah, my hair was messed up when I was changing out of my tank top) and sexy black killer heels!!

Whatever it is, I loved it soooooo much but I couldn't buy it. For the very obvious reason, i.e., it's too obscene.

It's not that I care that much about decency whatsoever, but I definitely don't want my parents nagging away.

So, here's another picture before I bid it goodbye.


Next up, a somewhat boring yet casual jacket-dress. It's buttoned up at the front, with a hood at the back. Pretty decent, if you asked me.

Hence, I decided, after much contemplation, to buy it. I also bought a giant barbie-doll-kind-of-pink colored belt (2 inches thick) to go with it, coz Erdiana said the dress looks plain by itself.

Too bad I forgot to take a picture of myself wearing the dress together with the belt.


But it doesn't look half that bad without the belt, does it? Gives it a more casual feeling, whereas the brightly colored belt gives it a more chic look.


Finally, a white semi-transparent (opaque, to be more precise) white shirt/dress with a zebra print on the front.

I would have bought it if only the back wasn't slashed open and held together only by strings intersecting each other (hence revealing my entire back and bra), and if it weren't so see-through.

I could even see my panties showing through the material!! My fat thighs also printed out already!!!! Super obscene okay!!! Not the sexy/seductive kind of obscene, but the totally disgusting/freaks-me-out kind which makes guys wanna puke!!!

No sane guy on earth would ever see someone's panties printed through her dress (alongside with her fat thighs) and think it's sexy, unless its a G-string with studded diamonds on it.


After shopping, I went home for awhile, and then met up with Xing (AHHHH!!! MY BELOVED XING!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHIES!!!) to have dinner with her but she had to go soon so I didn't get to talk much with her.

Sob sobzzzz...

***

I'm going to celebrate my birthday tomorrow!!! Whee!!!

It's sad though, that it's only one more year that my age would begin with the digit 2 instead of 1. It makes me feel so... so... ancient.

Regardless of what Jonathan Swift says, I still wished I could stay young forever. Young yet wise, of course.

No comments: