Sunday 12 July 2009

Rubix cube!!

"I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing."
-Socrates-

For weeks and weeks I have been idling and rotting at home when today, all of a sudden, inspiration hit me and I decided to use my brain.

Isn't that a wondrous miracle?

My 3 months summer break is going to end soon, and I will be going back to Singapore in 12 more days. So, today, 12 days prior to ending my days of negligence and idleness, for the VERY FIRST TIME in the whole of my 3 month semester break, I actually did something useful!!!

I solved a single face of a Rubix Cube all my myself with zero reference to formulas, tutorials, special techniques, etc. Sheer intelligence!

WOO HOO!!!!

I achieved something I have never achieved before and most importantly, I USED MY BRAIN!!!!

Isn't this something to celebrate about?



"Self, I am soooooo proud of you!! You're finally growing smart!!"
-Rae to self-





No comments: