Saturday 15 August 2009

Ouchies

If little labour, little are our gains: Man's fortunes are according to his pains.
-Hesperides 752-

Sorry for the lack of updates; ever since the semester started, everything has been turning upside down, right way up, and then upside down again.

No room to stay, no electives to take, too many core subjects, stuff all over the place, and it doesn't help that I'm still in holiday mode.

It's not that I didn't try. The other day, I decided to get serious and start studying. So I brought my laptop, notes, and tutorials to the study room, where I managed to complete one out of 30 questions, and then watched American Pie 2 on my laptop.

American Pie 1, American Pie 2, American Pie 3, American Pie 6, checked. Now all that's left is 4 and 5. Whee.

So much for trying to study.

It doesn't stop there. I just withdrew $200 from the ATM a few days ago, and now its *poof* GONE. Goodness knows where it went to.

Skechers - $ 70.
Knickers - $ 15
Movie tickets - $ 18
Sakae Sushi buffet - $ 16
Unnecessary but really, really cute phone pouch - $ 8
Unnecessary food and snacks - $ ???
Misc - $ ??????

Okay, now I know where my money went to.

Went to Orchard Road today.

A few months ago, I told myself I'd find myself a pair of comfortable yet stylish and pretty pair of shoes, coz I realised that flip flops were comfy but un-stylish, and heels were stylish but totally a pain in the ass feet.

Hence, the $ 70 pair of Skechers.

This is what happened:

Ouchies.

ItalicAfter removal.

Thanks to...


Yeah, you're comfy alright.

No comments: