Wednesday 23 September 2009

CA,CA,CA

"He ate my arm, you selfish prick!"
- Assistant-who-just-got-her-arm-eaten to mad-doctor-scientist, Insanitarium -




No, it isn't pronounced as 'cha-cha-cha'; FREAKING CONTINUAL ASSESSMENTS ARE HERE AGAIN.

So the first just passed today; there's another one coming tomorrow.

Like seriously. Two CA's in a row? I'd be better off dead.

It doesn't help when I just spent an hour and a half watching Insanitarium, a crazy movie where crazy people (literally) are being turned into blood-sucking man-eating creatures. No, they're not zombies; zombies have no intelligence, much unlike these crazy people who, other than their obsessive crave for human flesh and blood, can still think (not very rationally, of course; they were already mentally ill to begin with anyway) and talk. Much like you and me can.

So as guilty as I felt after the movie (hence, not studying for my CA tomorrow), I decided to try to cover back lost time by skipping my bath, skipping my afternoon nap, and by eating dinner real fast.

At least I did Tutorial 5 of Thermodynamics, which makes me feel less guilty by now, and hence, the mood to blog.

Of course, I was also very much aware that my blog has not been updated for a very long time; blame the busy schedule. Though by my current tone, you could say that my stress level might have been reduced significantly, possibly due to the fact that NEXT WEEK IS RECESS WEEK!!!

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy

So I've noticed that I've long gone against my blogger's principle of:

NO UPLOADING OF PICTURES; THIS BLOG IS STRICTLY FOR WORDS OF THOUGHTS ONLY; ONLY BIMBOTIC AND STUPID GIRLS AND PEOPLE HAVING A POOR COMMAND OF ENGLISH POST PICTURES IN THEIR BLOGS...

but oh well.

I think it's becoming a bad habit.

Of course, I shall still value words more than pictures; I will not stoop to as low as some people who update their blogs with meaningless blog entries (with subtle indications of zero intelligence) containing meaningless pictures only: e.g., "I went shopping at Orchard Road today!" and then proceeding is a parade of camwhoring bimbotic girls smiling stupidly back at me as I scroll down, frantically searching for any sign of concrete statements (or words), in vain.

Or, or, or, "My darling and I went for dinner today", and then there's a hoarde of lovey dovey (but frighteningly identical) pictures of said blogger and boyfriend.

Like for goodness' sake I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IDENTICAL PICTURES OF YOU WHEN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOUR OUTFIT - CUT THAT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT OUTFIT YOU WEAR UNLESS ITS SOMETHING YOU PARTICULARLY WANT TO PLACE EMPHASISE ON OR SHOW OFF - AND WHERE YOU WENT SHOPPING TODAY.

Is there anything else left in your life besides your typical mundane... uh... life???

If I were to snap pictures every single time I went out shopping or to blog about EVERY SINGLE TIME I went out...

oh gosh, i can't even imagine what would happen; i would never stoop that low.

Bimbos, this is homicide.

Nuff' said - here are a few random pics:

Over the last weekend, Kevin and I went grocery shopping and stocked up his otherwise empty fridge:


Here are the mooncakes we bought (durian and passion fruit flavored):


I mean, isn't it amazing what kind of flavors people come up with these days? 10 years ago, it was just lotus paste and red bean paste, and then they evolved to flavors like green tea - and now passion fruit???? I wouldn't be surprised if they sold wasabi mooncakes next.

2 hours later...


2 days later...


Here's him in the study room, de-stressing after studying Chapter 5 of Thermodynamics.
I'm currently addicted to EPIC PET WARS!!! It's actually an online game where you keep a pet and train it to fight against other pets. (APP AVAILABLE ON IPODS AND IPHONES!) Here's my pet; it's called a Squishum:


Last but not least, here's something to lighten up your day.

No comments: