Thursday 19 November 2009

CHIONG AHH!

The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.

80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read.

Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study for that instructor’s course.
-Unknown-

Okay, I think by now you should know why I haven't been updating my blog on a more regulated basis.

Tomorrow is the day of my first exam paper: Introduction to Magical Realism.

Ahah.

I'm aiming for an A for this, because this is probably gonna be the only subject I'm ever going to get an A for this semester (except for Lab, but that doesn't count; EVERYONE gets an A for Lab).

Today is my final day of period (you know, the menstrual cycle thingy), which is a good sign, coz it'd be REALLY BAD if I were to have menstrual cramps during exams. You wouldn;t want to know how awful my cramps can be. (Heck, there was once my cramps were so bad I emitted sex-like noises for a full 30 minutes.)

At least that's something to be relieved about.

No comments: