Sunday 22 November 2009

This proves it. i AM smart.

“You should have to pass an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why dont you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am President, thats the first rule I will institute.”
-Marilyn Mason-

I don't usually agree with Marilyn Mason in terms of fashion and philosophy, but damn, is he right this time round.

Here's an interesting IQ question I received in a forwarded e-mail:

v

v

v

b

11

b

F

b

N

?

N

F

N

N

11

b

b

b

v

9

8

21

8

7



What's the character/number that should replace the quesetion mark?

The e-mail also mentioned that:

* If you're an engineer, you should be able to solve it in (under) three minutes,
* if you're an architect, in three hours;
* if you're a doctor, in six hours;
* if you're an accountant, in three months and
* If you're a lawyer, probably never.

I solved it in about a minute or so.

I'm now officially allowed to give birth to babies. Whoopdeedoo.

***

Mechanics of Materials was fairly doable. More on the easy side, if you asked me.

I guess that's good news.

No comments: