Monday 14 December 2009

Shopping - round 2.

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.
~Erma Bombeck

Today, I bought these:

Sandals from Birkenstock - DISNEY LIMITED EDITION!!!

RM 239.

Don't know if I made the right choice, maybe I should have went for those Skechers...

Oh, well.

I promise I will make every penny worth it. I will wear it everywhere I go - lectures, shopping, church - promise!

The previous unfortunate incident of my not-too-cheap pair of foot wear (remember the heels from Skechers?) will not happen again. This time, it will be worth my money.

Plus, I bought this weird tube of cream from Faceshop, which apparently removes your blackheads effectively.

You're supposed to apply a thin layer of cream on your face, wait 1 or 2 minutes, then gently use your finger to rub (yes, you heard me. Not rinse, not peel. Rub.) off the solidified substance off your face.

Worth the try.

Going to grandma's hometown tomorrow, and then to KL for some shopping; hopefully I'll get that 8 inch net book I've been wanting. Maybe from Lowyat or something.

Oh, oh. I bought some fake eye lashes too. Remember the last time I was complaining it was too expensive? I figured I'd buy it anyway, or else I'd never be able to get it off my mind.

Might as well buy it once and for all, and if I like it, good for me but if I don't, it'll just be another lesson learnt and I will thereafter know never to buy fake lashes again.

Better than not buying it at all and torturing myself by keeping myself wondering.

Toodles.

P.S.: Oh gosh.

*interval of an hour or so*


I forgot what I "oh goshed" for. Oh well.

No comments: