Monday 15 February 2010

camwhore

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
-Bill Gates-

omg Microsoft's wireless mouse is seriously damn good.

Quality comes with a price I'm willing to pay.

Like seriously. If you want a wireless mouse, get Microsoft.

***

Dad just bought my bro a Canon 500D camera plus some extra lens (whatever it is lah, I'm not a camera pro so no cam jargons around here) which cost him like RM 3k which of course makes me eligible to get that new Sony Ericsson Satio which is only like $ 900.

My parents got my bro a new camera; of course I'm gonna get a new phone!!!
I washed my previous phone in the washing machine, remember?

Anyway, with me in my new dress, we played with my bro's new toy.

We took like 90+ pics; I picked out the top 5 nicest, unphotoshopped pictures:









Will photoshop away my fat calves and arms, and then will upload more on Facebook.

Sorry for the short post; CNY has a lazy effect on me.

Toodles.

No comments: