Tuesday 9 February 2010

F*****************

The mark of a successful man is one that has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it.
~Author Unknown

I'm like super pissed right now coz I stupidly upgraded my iPod Touch to 3.1.3 and now my jail broken stuff are all gone.

G.O.N.E.

Then, I somehow stupidly made the situation worse by trying to jail break my iPod again, and it went cuckoo and now my device is "brand new".

As in, you know how you reformat your PC and then when you restart it, you feel like you're using a brand new computer?

Yeah, free of clutter and free of 3000++ collection of songs.

No words can describe how pissed I am right now; no use saying the f word now, is there?

I'm just too disappointed for words.

***

After procrastinating for about a month and a half, I finally put down my foot and stop the irritation in my back tooth once and for all.

(Yeah, betcha didn't know I had a tooth decay which hurt whenever I ate sweet stuff)

Spent $170. 80 for teeth cleaning and polishing, 70 for filling, and 20 for consultation fees.

knnccb.

The dentist said "The reason you're having tooth decay is because you're eating too many sweets."

omg I felt like a kid being lectured by her parent on how sweets can cause toothaches.

I always thought having toothaches because of over-consumation of candies would never occur to me; in my world, they only ever happened to naughty kids in fables who wouldn't share their sweets with their siblings.

You know, like how my kindergarten teacher used to say: "The naughty boy finally had a toothache because he was selfish and didn't want to share his sweets with his younger brother."

I will now have to cut down on carbohydrates intake. So the dentist says.

=(

No comments: