Sunday 7 February 2010

I love eating today. Hint: tomorrow is Mondae.

"Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed, and puts them in your debt."
-Judith Olney

Sunday is here, tomorrow is doom.

I hate Mondaes.

Btw, they should spell the plural of each day of the week like that; kinda reminds me of sundaes. *yum*

I must say, I have been quite a good girl this semester, still (barely) keeping up with piling tutorials.

Can't say the same for lectures and tutorial classes, though.

In my first year, I felt REALLY guilty every time I missed a lecture, and I always made it a point to note down which lectures I'd missed so I could watch the recording at a later time.

Last Friday, I napped for 3 hours straight and goodness knows how many lectures I'd missed, and what subjects they were. The really bad (but kinda cool) thing about it is, I don't feel a tad guilty about it.

Oh gosh, what have I become?

Oh, right. A typical (at least that's what I'd like to think) second-year uni student.

***

I updated my iPod Touch and MY JAIL BREAK STUFF ARE ALL GONE!!!!! I HAVE TO JAIL BREAK MY IPOD TOUCH ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

$%#^4#@@!^#$!^%$* (Don't ask me; I was told that's what they use as replacements for coarse language)

FARKFARKFARKFARK...

***

Watched 14 Blades today. Nice movie.

8.5/10.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't do movie reviews. If you wanted that, go here.

***

Here's Ethane's birthday present!!!


Is that cool, or what?

I've been wanting so much to post this up. Couldn't do it till her birthday was over.

There's something I've been wanting to say...

At the expense of a risk...

Of having lots and lots of requests from friends after this, asking me to edit... you know, stuff.

Nah, it's a risk worth taking. I get to show off! Doesn't that beat it all?

*showing off* I Photoshopped it ALL BY MYSELF!!!

(As well as the blog heading picture of me in the hammock .)

***

I finally finished a piece of cross stitch. Will upload it here soon.

PS: I am so talented at photoshopping at cross stitching!! I should study Arts instead! Oh, how I flatter myself at times.

No comments: