Friday 26 February 2010

phone tech

Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance.
~Ambrose Bierce

Sin Wei and I were discussing about what phone to buy when I suggested the Blackberry.

To which he replied,

i wonder will the Blackberry screen be too small
*hmm
*coz the qwerty "seems" occupied most of the space of phone?
*or my optical illusion?

Uhh...

But I thought it's a well-known fact that a phone's screen should be relatively smaller than it's keypad...

Right?

Is it just me, or am I too outdated to realize that phones' keypads are getting more and more non-existent nowadays?

Wait till people start saying "omg you're still using a phone with a keypad???"

P.S.: This gives me another criteria to my phone hunting - it's screen HAS to be larger than its keypad.

No comments: