Monday 1 March 2010

up, down, up, down...

I don't listen to what art critics say. I don't know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is.
-Jean Michel Basquiat-

OMG I can't believe I haven't posted this video up yet!!!

This is like one of my favorite Youtube videos, EVERRRR.



Here are the lyrics to go with it:

Up, down, up!

When I up, down, touch the ground it puts me in the mood;
Up, down, touch the ground in the mood... for food;
I am stout, round, and i have found, speaking poundage wise,
I improve my appetite when i exercise!

I am short, fat, and proud of that and so with all my might,
I up, down, up, down to my appetite's delight!
While I up, down, touch the ground, I think of things to chew...
With a hefty, healthy appetite i'm a hefty happy pooh!


You HAVE to agree, it's a CUTE song!

Alternatively, if you want a video with lyrics, here it is.

Of course, not everyone appreciates cute music, which is probably why some are induced to cleverly put it in another way.

It was a friend of mine* who thought it'd be funny to hurt my feelings by defiling my favorite song:

Male:
When I up down touch your breasts, it puts me in the mood,
Up, down touch your *censor* in the mood for sex.
Female:
When I up down, touch your dick, my bottom gets wet,
I improve my sex drive when I do foreplay!

-*Author declined to be named-

Whatever. He just doesn't know classic video art.

No comments: