Thursday 23 September 2010

Curlies

"The creative process, so far as we are able to follow it at all, consists in the unconscious activation of an archetypal image and elaborating and shaping the image into the finished work. By giving it shape, the artist translates it into the language of the present and so makes it possible for us to find our way back to the deepest springs of life."
- Carl Jung -

Remember the other day I mentioned that I curled my hair?

M1 Broadband Mobile is so friggin slow that I couldn't upload anything (plus, I was too lazy to take photos of myself lah), but few days ago I got camwhorish at my office during lunch time (got awfully bored) so here are some pics off Facebook:




I know these may not be the prettiest photos, but I just wanted to show off the hair.

And mind you, I was bored at work.

Another bored at work pic:

Sometimes, even I get amazed by what my hand can do with a piece of paper and a pen.


You know what I think about art?

I think the results are best when you've not planned what you're gonna draw. Like, you just allow your hand to dance across the paper and 15 minutes later, voila! Your hand creates a masterpiece of its own.

I'd like to believe that art does not come from the conscious mind, but instead, the subconscious.

Meaning, when I first picked up that pen, I didn't know I was to create an anime girl with boobies. It just...

Happened.

P.S.: About the part where I said I hated bimbotic homicidal bloggers, as much as you might use this post against me by saying I'm one of them, no, I'm not, coz I don't do this in, like, every other blog post. In fact, this is only one of the rare times I actually bothered to snap some pics of myself and upload 'em.

P.P.S.: Have been feeling pretty artsy lately - hope I can upload more of my artworks, please be gentle on criticisms as I'm no art student.

No comments: