Tuesday 5 October 2010

why don't they ever make smartphones pink?

Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance. 
~Ambrose Bierce~

So yesterday the artistic side of  me got the better of my sensibility, and I ended up doing this to my HTC:

With flash
Without flash



I know you're probably gonna say something along the lines of "OMG you crazy freak, you allowed your raging creativity to destroy yet another one of your precious electronics!"

To which I'll reply:

"Do I look like I care that much about what happens to my phone anyway?"

Well in fact, of course I still do care about my phone - heck, I spent $888 on it, why wouldn't I care? - but well, it's been with me for about 6 months now, and let's face it, as long as it's still working on the inside, you can't expect me to still care about what happens on the outside, right?

Of course, when you first get a new phone you'd be like "omgomgomgomg my new phone!!" but after a while you're gonna realize that duh, it's just a phone, dude.

Besides, black/grey isn't the most attractive color to be used on a phone.

Seriously, why don't they ever make smartphones pink?

No comments: