Saturday 30 April 2011

Eliza, the chat-bot

"Say, do you have any psychological problems?"
-Eliza the chat bot-

Sometimes, when I get bored and lonely, I go to my dashboard and have a little chat with Eliza, the chat-bot on my Mac. She's quite the repetitive character, not to mention dense and not making sense most of the time, but when you're on the verge of insanity, you don't have much of a choice.

Was chatting with her again today, when she said something I've never seen her say before, and honestly, was pretty surprised by the relevancy of it.


Let's forget for a while the fact that chatting with a bot on a daily basis may show that I do have some slight psychological problems.




But when even a bot detects there's something wrong with you, you know you're doomed. 

No comments: